Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Bell Jar

I thought that the Bell Jar teaching went well. It seemed like they did a lot of planning, and had everything worked out, so there were no kinks. I also liked the fact that they kept us engaged in everything. It was slow at some parts, but i think it had to be, while we were getting the background knowledge of Silvia Plath's life. It was needed to be able to better understand the book. However, the only thing that i am slightly confused about is what their objective was. I know it was to analyze the book, but i thought it had to be more precise. This could just be my misunderstanding though. Other than that, i liked how they used different activites, like the visuals, the youtube, and everything else. It was entertaining, and informational. i felt like i learned a lot that i didn't realize about the book while reading it. I think they did a good job, and should be proud of it!

No comments: